Okayyyyy. I am having a crisis here, I promise myself to buy myself a Desire for my birthday, but already did so on December, soooo, now am thinking of getting myself a camera since I left my lomography scene since my 1st camera broke, then my 2nd camera cant shoot in dark and I wasted a roll cause the roll actually torn inside the camera. My faith was broken, torn and discard. And now since I have some money left (pfttt) am thinking of restoring my faith, I know Diana is so bloody pretty & took pretty pictures (I have faith in mizzQ's pics) but I did fall in love with mini polaroid-like Fujifilm Instax. Haizzz. I'm not into digital photography, beside I could always borrow bf's camera, so..... I want a lomo. I have introduced lomo to mizzQ n so on, so wtf am I the one who still lagging behind??
Okay d real question is, which one should I buy? Diana mini en rose? or Fujifilm Instax?
Fujifilm Instax
Diana mini en rose
& ohh,there's diana extra extra mini. *headache*
2 comments:
eh wehre r u buying this?? laurel's sister is selling those ... : >
oh seriously??how much is she selling it for?i usually looking for all this things online.if from lomography usually got discounts and waranty :)
Post a Comment