Sunday, August 7, 2011

20s dream home: Nusa Bayu Precint 3D

Here you go for those who interested in Nusa Bayu cute houses in Gelang Patah - Pontian.


Well I've been to Nusa Bayu yesterday as Feeqa send me lotsa pics for the houses (cdt to Feeqa fo some of this pics!) and I fell in love with the 2nd house. It just so cute! However all the corner and lot house already sold. :(
But the best part is, only RM5000 down payment needed!
NO 25K down payment!
You pay RM500 for booking, and another RM4500 if the loan is approved,
then wait 2 years before the house is finished, and NO construction fees!
So you can saved up and spend the money for your house, or anything else!
Then, there are like 20K+- rebate!
The house range from RM250000 to ... not sure how much, but its the monthly installment is pretty much around RM1K++. :) 
*But since the house in Gelang Patah is bloody expensive, and paying 1k per month for renting is too much for me, better buy a house and pay 1k per month, at least in the end it still gonna be your house. :) *
Gosh I feel like shouting...
Okay so you guys can drop by at Nusa Bayu launching event on this Saturday and Sunday (13, 14 Aug 2011) to book your dream home!
* I know there is a little info on Nusa Bayu, and I tried to help by providing this details.
 I'll be going on this Sat to see more of it!
Come and join me!*

And it will be better if you can drop by and hear it for yourself, in case you wanna buy a house, and its fun to see the house transform from blahh to woowww. :)
I'm super excited, can you tell? And I'm not even working for them! :p
*Nusa Bayu should give me more rebatesss :P *


1st house: 3D type (terrace, 2 balcony, 1 hall upstairs) side view ( I like the bamboo!)

2nd home: 3D, no hall upstairs, 1 balcony. (I fell in love with this one!-We drove Syida's car and we park it in, like its our own house. :P )

Show house living room

Show house dining room

Show house maid's room

Show house kitchen

Show house wall to wall closet ( I LOVE!)

Show house master bedroom

Show house office (in master bedroom)

2nd house bathroom

2nd house bathroom ( I really like the color!)

1st house (front view)

Master bedroom

Stairs

2nd room

1st house bathroom

3rd room

1st house bathroom

1st house hall


Happy house-hunting everyone! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rb,

nusabayu showhouse kat mana?

thanks

Restless Bitch said...

Nusa bayu showhouse betul2 dalam nusabayu tu,pg kat gelang patah, ada signboard g nusa bayu, then ada cabang jalan tapi ada batu tutup jalan, masuk je,then cakap kat guard nak tengok showhouse.then jalan terussss je, sampai nampak rumah2, baru belok kanan. rumah ni kat hujung jalan. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com