Thursday, June 27, 2013

Home sweet home

Hey all!
Remember few month back(on my birthday) I told ya my hub finally settle down on a house?
Yes!
So it has been a long journey and we probably will get the house next month!
Woohoo!
So exciting!
Since we took a loan more than our house cost us, we have a few extra cash in hand.
Luckily the house has been done before, with kitchen cabinets and laundry room, lighting and stuff.
So we decide to pay the house early for two months first (in any case we are late with payment) , bought a new fridge (ours doesn't freeze water. Sigh) and few cans of paint!
We would only decorate with what we have first, and we'll see what else left from the cash, and probably buy small stuff first.
I'm truly ecstatic and starting to think about the house already.
My second sis also bought a house (althou hers are new and she got loads of money saved to buy stuff already! I'm envioussss. Haha.) so we probably get the house around the same time.
Woohoo! Double happiness for us!
We will try to get some easy diy stuff for our house, if hubby is rajin enough to help me.
For now, I've already made a small list of things to buy, mostly to organize stuff, especially when your hubby is a clean freak, you'll need all the help you can!
Since we have 4 rooms, we'll have master bedroom, 1 room for Cik Keyaan, 1 room for my craft stuff, and another guest room. We're still figuring out whether the guest stay on top level or bottom.
The thing is, I already forgot how my house looks like, and where it is. :(
Since it's so long ago, we've forgotten...
Sigh..

Oh well
I also still have tons of glass, utensils and dinner ware from our wedding. So will finally find them a good home to store them!
I'm excitedly excited, and I'm virtually shopping on Ikea and Daiso. Cheap, reliable stuff.
Hopefully can get everything done before raya so I can invite most of my friends for a real celebration!
I'm dreaming of house parties and what not, for my tight circle of friends and his too many friends :p
Hoping to have you soon, homey! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com