Friday, January 7, 2011

Greetings from Astro-Girl,with love.

Hello fellow Earthians. I am Astro Girl, an astronaut from Planet Wekikilapapado, 2000k km from planet Earth. Yes, and I had to done special suit each time I have to go to this planet, where we produce some products here. Fascinating stuff I tell you. Half of this planet is so cold, you feel that your toes and fingers going numb when you went inside. Another half, after wearing full space suit, its so warm, you could hardly breathe. 


I have been here for a week, yup a week, and my log book, for this week, for five days, have been full with essay like writings on what I do on this planet. And its more than 20 pages already, its full of training-reading journal-training-training-trying to remember everything-training again. And some give us pop quiz when they were introduced to me. Meet and greet a lot of alien(s), who were, pretty cool. I sometimes don't understand what they said, but mostly, I understand what they showed me, so that is basically it.  


I'm going to do a lot of project, probably 3 of it. And, I'm pretty much interested in this field. No pictures could be taken, each doors and cave entries should have permissions or I have to wait for the aliens to open it. 


My day usually starts at 630, woke up, perform Subuh prayer, take shower, start collecting everything I needed, then take breakfast and walk to the foyer, wait for the space shuttle to load other aliens, then went to the main entrance, and punch card mostly at 8, but we only start working at 830. Next, start going thru the day, whether training, or reading journals, or donning space suit or part of space suit, then go to the whichever half of the planet, and start doing my job. 1230 start eating free meals, and perform another solah, and start performing other duties at 130. And at 6pm, went back home, bought buns or pisang selimut *yummies!* and went back, pray,eat or shower first then eat, then pray, wait for another prayer, then...sleep. And the next day start all over again. I love my job, seriously. But I absolutely detest the place I'm living in. Just waiting for the aliens to move out so I could actually have some real rest. Until then, no internet, no games or whatsoever. Could only sleep, or read something. Sigh. Tiring and boring when I was at hostel. 


Oh dear,its late already. I need my beauty sleep since I'm used to sleep early. So, toodles. Till next time~




Love,
Astro Girl



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

greetings alien,my planet is somehow not what i expected it to be,but since its my first week there,i can't say more bout this planet,all was full of machine and shit...oh yeah,i learn swearing n cursing in here,cool eh?...neway,hopefully our next week will be more interesting eh?this earthling should know the powah of electronic artz!muahahahahhaa!!

Restless Bitch said...

Haha cool cool.we should teach this earthlings more on our specialty ie letrical letronics.kihkihkih.I have more works this week, but the same work for one month. Homaigoodnessme.

Me,without going here I can still curse n swear nicely. :p

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com