For those who wanted to get married or want to use a lottt of flowers, who do not want to buy readily made hantaran, who wanted to their own flower arrangements, it is hard to find vendor who sell wholesale flowers, isn't it? They always sell it according to per flowers, and usually a rose will cost around RM3. So I found a wholesaler, www.OnlineMapleFlora.com.my which supply wholesale flowers, and the more you buy, the lesser it is! * I heard until RM1.50 per rose, which is like half the price! *
However, being me, *restless bitch* I tried to find wholesale flowers, and guess what? I found another one! * which I think supply onlinemapleflora * For RM8 per dozen (yes, a dozen rose!) it is quite cheap right? I am sooo going to buy my flowers from here. And all my arrangements, I think I'll be doing my own flower arrangements, * I'm thinking doing it in a cup and mug, how cute is that? :P *
Oh well, I guess one could dream ait? I am still not sure how will my wedding look like. I am not sure about the design, nor about the baju, nor anything! I only know that I want lots and lots and lots of flowers in my wedding! Oh gosh, I am soooo happy~ Surrounded by flowers~ Oh my God~
I totally forgot to write the url:: http://irtrade2u.com *fresh flowers from Cameron Highland! *
However, being me, *restless bitch* I tried to find wholesale flowers, and guess what? I found another one! * which I think supply onlinemapleflora * For RM8 per dozen (yes, a dozen rose!) it is quite cheap right? I am sooo going to buy my flowers from here. And all my arrangements, I think I'll be doing my own flower arrangements, * I'm thinking doing it in a cup and mug, how cute is that? :P *
See how cute it is? * Aww*
*taken from projectwedding*
I totally forgot to write the url:: http://irtrade2u.com *fresh flowers from Cameron Highland! *


2 comments:
heyya dear...actually if ur in kl, there's a few places yg lagi murah.. u can checkout petaling street OR floristika bangsar.. one rose is around rm0.80-rm1.00 jer ;)
oh btw let's exchange link? :D
meow~
http://reneemeowwedding.blogspot.com
i knowwww. Apparently I'm in jb and the most cheapest I can get is rm1.60... So, i ask the irtrade people and they say they can get me rm7 per doze, so around 60cent each rose, and I can get dozensss. I'm thinking literally swimming in flowers. I totally adore your blog! *i just google it just now. Teehee!*
So sure! I have lotsa ideas, but everything is still in my head, no time to blog much right now, so all the best to u yeah?? have an awesome wedding Renee!
Post a Comment