Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cheap favors ideas:Brown paper bags

Hiya!
I am still thinking of favors to give and how to make it presentable when I was grocery shopping when I saw some pisang goreng's brown paper bag. And I think with a tag and ribbon, its big enough to fill it in with cookies or whatever small eatable stuff. And it's only rm4 per 100, which is 4cent for one piece! I am thinking of RM1 per favors, and so today I google brown paper bags favors and here's a nice link for diy bride!

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven

Sweet initials for the bride n groom

Tulips in brown paper bag! Cute!

Simply stamp on the bpb for easy peasy diy

Few choices here and instruction in *one*

A card, some leftover ribbons, and a bpb

Cute for kids party!

Bpb with neon color really pops!

So, I'm still thinking how I want to do mine :)

Prolly doilies, or card with ribbons, and some color that really pop! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye! we have the same ideas for doorgifts part,huhu.. eh so far org kate if pegi mydin lagi dpt murah.. if i'm not mistaken, RM3.30 per 100pcs..much more cheaper :p

Restless Bitch said...

Hello you. :)

Yeke??wah bagus2. haha budget sgt terhad ni kena cr mcm2 alternative. Nanti bole try cr mydin! :D Thanks for d info!

BTW, how are you going to make yours? :)

Anonymous said...

for now what i have in mind nak tampal sticker then stapler je.hahaha common sgt nowadays but what to do, i'm b2b on budget.. tak touching bile org buang.wawaawaa

Restless Bitch said...

huahaha taw xp!me too, all budget under 5k for the engagement, so need to think about food, then the dais, the favors, as my parent going to have a kenduri doa selamat after that. I was also thinking of printing a thank you card, then staples to the brown bags. Am not sure if i'm too rajin to tie a ribbon on that. :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com