Hello Hello!
Being a housewife is no easy feat!
One, I'm constantly bored.
Two, read number one. :p
So what do I do?
I've cooked, I've cleaned, I've tidy up.
I make this for lunch :
Mee with soup and hotdogs:
And then there's the perfect scrambled egg:
Three eggs, one cup of milk, salt and pepper to taste.(combined all, make sure to beat as much air in it as possible)
Take 2 tsp of butter, melt it on your frying pan.
Once the butter melted, pour the batter in.
Let it stay for half a minute, then start scrambling slowly, until all the batter become solid.
Add additional ingredients as you prefer (key : cheeseeee)
Lift the egg to dishes and eat!
Yummiesss!
And then I make fries. Freaking delicious!
To make it, you need to cook it not once, not twice, but thrice!!
Cut the potato into strips and soak it in water + salt
Cook it in enough water and salt until the water boil over.
Strain.
Refrigerated them until they are frozen ( a bit)
Fry them with lower temperature until they turn light golden.
Strained.
Refrigerated again.
Fry them on higher temperature until they turn golden.
Add pepper and salt if you want.
But without them also it take so freaking good.
The inside is fluffy and the outside is crispy.
Oh Oh...yummiesss~
Next, I think I posted before about the closet mom gave for the baby right?
Unfortunately I don't like the angry bird plastered on top of it.
So I decided to do something with it:
The closet:
The paper that I chose to change the look:
First, take out all the screws for the knob.
Next, put on the double tape on the offending drawer:
Take them outtt:
The put on the paper, top first, then smoother it down.
Next, put back the knob.
(The picture is not rotated. Sorry!*
And the result:
Tadaa~
It does looks better and grown up a bit, isn't it?
The next thing I tackled is the crib!
My brother gave me money to buy the mattress the other day, so we went and bought it, with white mattress protector and a white linen.
The plastic is still in the picture!
The tiger is a toy we get as we donate to WWF, and the other toy is a free gift when we bought the rocker.
So both of the toy is free!
Next I try to put all the cloth diaper that I bought in one place, and it looks freaking cute!
Only 9 in stash, and most of it are Grovia, 2 is newborn and 6 is the usual one. I got four of them half price!
Woohoo!
Then hubby bought barut for the baby (ten of them!) and their are all washed, primed and waiting for the baby to arrive!
And last but not least, I was watching tv when then baby shoving his ass on my right side of stomach.
Can you see his butt? :P
Okay for now, I'm gonna right another post on how to past your time *while waiting for the baby to arrive*


















0 comments:
Post a Comment