Tsk tsk.
So last week, Keyaan was learning so many things!
Each day, there's one thing he showed us and we were surprised!
First up, he now can hold his own bottle *when he wants it*
The next day he flip on his own from lying down to tummy down.
Next day, he just flipping from lying down, to tummy down, to lying down again.
Gosh!
We have a gift from a friend of ours who gave us this Krabi shirt.
On weekend I put on his Grovia cloth diaper.
It's freaking cute!
He fall asleep while holding his bottle. Good boy!
Then when I want to do chores, he just stare at the fan till he fall asleep. No idea what's so fascinating on the fan. Movement?
Then I went shopping with Syida. Bought lots of new tudung! :D
In the evening Keyaan had a high fever and become so cranky!
My hand ache as he nurse non stop till 4 am.
At 4 am, I asked his daddy to feed him cause I wanna sleep!
Zzzz.
I put on Kool Fever, and the next day the fever goes down a lot!
I'm a happy mom!
I'm seriously considering another business.
I'm bored with my day job.
Zzzzz...







0 comments:
Post a Comment