Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love story: Boy meet girl

Although I have met him a few times, we are never formally introduced. He was my then boyfriend's classmate. I am his friend's girlfriend. We exchange nod and smiles, but never talk to each other. We went to a gig one day, and we still being curt and polite. The next time we met each other, am a single girl, mending my heart, and in dangerous mood of flirting and charming the pants of people. He was there, as one of our mutual friends brings him along. As we are the only single person there, we walk, sit and eat together, and as I am one cunning bitch, I found his im and im him, and since he responding quite well, we start chatting mostly every day.

The semester break came and I went back to my hometown. We start texting each other by then. As I'm using maxis and he is Digi user, I top up mostly everyday and it start wearing me out and I changed my number to digi, and we text more. As the semester break is ending, I ask if he could pick me up and he said yes! I was so happy and there goes our first date. We went to cinema and watch e-wally (if am not mistaken, the robot and the girlfriend? Not sure. :P) and next we had dinner and as we walk out of the building I told him how clumsy I am and not even 5 seconds after that, I fall forward and luckily he catch me before I fall head first onto the pavement. We laughed so hard after that even when I was walking he was guiding me so that I didn’t fall again. :))

After that, it seems we spend our time mostly together. We text each other, and we date around, every weekend, we went out together. At first most of my friends told me not to pursue this guy as he is a heart breaker and no one could keep him. I told them I just want to have fun and it feels good to have such an arm candy beside me. I don’t even know when I fall in love with him or him with me.

The night before he asked me to be his girlfriend, we were walking together (another date~) and I was walking on some pavement that are raised a bit and it looks like I'm taller than him and he was saying "wah tingginya awek aku ni" and I smile coyly and asked, "eh kita bila couple?" and he just laughed.

The next day he asked what do we tell our friends on our status. I said tell them whatever you want, I don't mind. And he told me he will tell them that we are in a relationship and I said really? And he said yes, would you like to be my girlfriend? And I just laughed and said of course! Like I would say no to him.

Reminiscence is good especially when you forget about how sweet your partner/couple/friend/family is and all that you could see is their tempers, how mean they are to you, when sometimes they are trying to do things for your own good. I have misjudged him, pour my hatred like lava, forget bout his love and his beautiful face that i love so much. I let my insecurity, my fear took over my heart, makes me spit venom to him and say some evil things that I could never ever take it back. I'm sorry honey. I forgot. I could give you thousand reasons, and yet, not one could make things right. I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you are, how you always put me first on everything even though you wanted it so bad, you always give up for me. I could never thank you enough, I am so bloody sorry I hurt you so bad, I would not promise you anything as I'm scared I will break them.

But babe, I'll try my best to be on my best behavior. I know I am sometime (most of the time maybe) impossible, and so babe, I'll try and remember your goodness and not blinded by rage and jealousy only. We'll start over again, and we'll start all over again each time we mess up babe. Thank you, for making me who I am today. And I hope, everything on Saturday will be alright.

5 comments:

Adziim said...

lovely

Restless Bitch said...

thanks. :)

foodislove said...

i wish u and him well and have a smooth sailing life ahead together =) may the Saturday sun brings you great blessing and if it rains, may the rain wash all the bad luck away =)

Unknown said...

cute! :) all da best then!

Restless Bitch said...

Awww tengs myth! I do hope n pray d same thing too. I keep u posted ait? :)

Tengs dayyana! XD

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com