Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm letting you go, past life!


Image taken from here

Sometimes, I find it hard to let go. Things that I honestly far better not knowing, things that I supposedly don't care about. Sometimes I do feel frustrated by this past life, which I don't even understand why. Family feuds, friend-enemy battle, past boyfriends, things that I did and things that I didn't do. I don't regret them all, but I do feel like burdened with all this feelings. Once I read that I'm a problem solver, so that's why I can't let go of unsettled things. But sometimes, things are better off left where they were left. I want to erase names, location and other painful things. I do feel painful when I encounter similar things to the things I have encountered at my past.. Should I really feel like that? The ghost of you is still haunting me, making me paranoid that my future will be the same as you. I feel like my heart squeeze so hard, and its painful. When will I be able to forget you, past life?

If I don't take a step towards forgetting all this, I will be bitter till d end, and I don't want that. So right now, I'm saying goodbye, past life. I shall miss you, but I will bury you, as deep as I can. I want to be the real me, not bothering about you anymore. Hello, new self. Be good to your own self. :)

3 comments:

Renee Meow said...

i totally know how u feel dear.. as i am also, trying to erase my past and bad memories.. It hurts and very frustrating when sutimes i accidentally thought of my past..and sometimes i feel like hitting myself because of bad jugdements and bad decisions i made from the past.. *sobs* ok a bit sebak now*

But then again, life must go on..we must take a step forward or we will be bitter until d end.. Let go ur pastlife, and start living for today.. :)

meow~
http://reneemeowwedding.blogspot.com

Restless Bitch said...

*hugsss*

So trueee. Sometimes, I get paranoid meeting new people who have similar traits with the past people I befriended with. But they aren't all the same ait? :)

Here's to the new life! I wish you all the best Renee dear!

Renee Meow said...

all the best to you too dear..! *hugggs*

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com