Hello Lomo!
Hm...Come to think of it, where d heck is my mini D?
I guess when you are over-worked you forget bout everything else,including your hobby~
Sobs.
Remember this post on strings balloons?
I managed to make another 4 balloons yesterday, and its prettyyy.
However, not so tough as before, prolly coz I smear the strings first then only I fix it to the balloons.
Bringing in total, 10 strings balloons!
Planned to do a lot, and tougher as I wanted to put it as background and as flowers place. :)
Next diy?
I'm still thinkinggg of favors.
I'm stuck between cacti and bird nest wf choc or...idk, what else should I get?
Hmmmmm~
I like how different cactus and style brings in more color and its just look so cute together!
But mom reject this idea..
But I like ittttt :(
Oh well, I already finalize my mini dais for engagement, and I'm designing the ring for my engagement too.
Teehee, I need to finalize my design and to meet up wf the people responsible.
I took inspirations from Cartier's trinity ring and some other ring that I like.
Hopefully can find people to do it. :)
Here is a solar ring, I loveee the diamonds!
Cartier trinity
Cartier trinity
I like this bracelet!
Ah well, that's all for today, I guess.
Happy weekends and Selamat Puasa to everyone! :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment