Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Eleven. 11. Sebelas. (Entry membebel. babbling.)


Hey you.
Plain Jane tagged me so am just replying. :))

The rules::

Syarat-syarat nya adalah :-

1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
6.No tag back!
7.No stuff in the tagging section about " YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.



Well, here goes.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Erm....

One. on Flowers..I love flowers, especially those which have a lot of petals. I think I'm obsessed with flowers that I want to be come a botanist, but then Dad said if I take biology, I should become a doctor. Sweat. Since I don't believe in studying things I don't like, so, I'm off to Technical School, without my Dad knowing. After a month or so only he knew. But since he know his daughter does things according to her own way, so he relented. Thanks for understanding Dad! *and not scolding me and laughing when talking about it. Now he have a regional engineer daughter! *

Dua. on Fast..I talked a lot, and fast. I do things mostly fast and I fidget if I don't think fast and do things fast. I mean like, I don't thoroughly think and do it. I think, then I do it. I don't waste time. My bf always tell me I'm stealing all his romantics ideas, like he was planning candle lit dinner for a month, when I was thinking about it on that morning, then I bought all the stuff needed *candles, roses, notes, food!* and cook stuff. By the time he arrived, he was so frustrated *not a good one when you spend one day planning the dinner! I nearly bit his head off*, and then I knew that he was planning to have one for more than a month! XD  If things or inspiration came, I'll do it on the spot and spent so much time doing it. I eat fairly fast *before I eat like siput. My fam always let me order first. Always. * but I do my work fast. And I love planning so much, I have more than a thousand different things occupying my mind at the same time. I type fast, think fast, walk fast, talk fast, and I got angry if I don't have things my way. I'm spoiled, I know. :P

Three. on Friendship. Hurm, what can I say bout this? Some friends I met were really interesting, whatever the world throw at them, they take it with ease and smile. Gracious. Keep in touch even though bloody busy and having most of the world crisis thrown at them. And some, are best met with carefulness, I think. These are the people who got jealous of you, you relationship with other, toxic to you, trying to poison you while smiling or as Bruno Mars sing it, you smile in my face and rip the breaks out of my car. I sometimes wonder, why the insecurity? why the jealousy? Aren't we all friends? Or those who remember me when they had problems, sick or anything to milk my sympathy. But then, my sympathy was long gone, left me behind when  I start leaving humanity or what left on humanity.. Urgh, way too serious Katie! But hey, I'm frustrated and upset with the most friendship I had. I wish I had simple friendship, not based on drama, backstabbing, lying and cheating jerks, and kids who trying to win my motherly love. Sorry babies, momma ain't got no love for you. :p And special thanks for who remembers me through thick and thin, and not only when you are down. You know who you are. Hopefully, we all can stay friends. Without jealousy. But pure, naive friendship. :)

Empat. on Karma. Or what goes around comes around way back around. I'm a firm believer on karma. I used to think I need to do something to make those people really, really suffer.. But not any more. I don't believe in paying back any more. Maybe other people will pay what you did to me, but not me. I let go of my past life, and thankful that I met you at one time in my life, but not staying with any of you. There are people who we met and we think they are perfect for us as a partner, as a friend, as a someone, but turns out they are perfect for us at one time, and that maybe right now, they are perfect for others, and we found our perfect match. And I believe I found mine now. Mr. Khyru, I love you..Thanks, for sticking with me through thick and thin. Dad and Mom, I love you, I could not chose anyone better than you guys. And for those people I met at one time and got angry with you guys, I'm sorry and I forgave you. Hopefully I can be a better person. Amin.

five. Okay enough babbling. I adore purple, white, grey, black, and vibrant colors. However I don't like yellow and orange, and at times, brown. :))

enam. I'm addicted to the new KFC tomyam. And gaining weight steadily! After complaining. Sheeish. So now am stopping all those nonsense stuff. Now: 4 days without fast food. Another 4 month.. XD

seven. I'm crazy. :p I think most of my friends agree on this. Ahaks!

lapan. I have a fear of big wide ocean. I like seeing it, but not swimming. Darn. And Khyru always trying to make me learn how to swim! Grr. Ahaks. But I drowned enough time that it seriously make me scared of swimming. =.="

nine. At times, I missed those people who was in the relationship that turns sour, past best friends, past lover, past friends. We used to have good times, what happen, I wonder. But we changed, they changed. And probably, at that particular moment, we feel devastated, angry, sad, and denial set in.. But as we grow, we forgive, we forget. I do hope I could stay in touch and in relationship with the ones I have now forever. And at times, I prevented myself from truly trust and in love with the person I'm with. Always second guessing, thinking they will do the same things as the previous friends or lovers. Some people said that it means we are not yet over those relationship, but I still miss the first bf, which was like 15 years ago, and I miss those friends who I used to hang around, but our life doesn't collide anymore. Although, I know I have someone I could turns too know, but now and then, its okay to look back at your life and said, its over. No more pouring through the relationship. Cause, its over and we moved on. We closed those chapters, and we started new ones and hopefully this will be as colorful as before. Or more!. :)

sepuluh. I like to DIY! but don't have enough time to do so. Sobs. you can refer to here on weddy stuff. My dream wedding is all flowers around me! Roses, orchids, blah blah blah. White lace and ruffles. Bridesmaid wearing purple hues dress. I like him wearing baju melayu. Rare! And..I think we need another entry for my dream wedding. Haha.

eleven. I think I'm blessed. Where ever I go, I'm always getting the best possible. I do not strive to work hard *but I played hard. :p* but things just fall for me. Each time I think I'm missing something, something else, much more perfect and better come flying in. Things I remember I'm blessed with:
1. I never had problems with money. Everytime I did there's always someone giving me more than enough!
2. I had the best boyfriend in the whole wide world(TM) :P
3. I refuse PTPTN yet PNB called me, do I want a scholarship? *Do I want scholarship? =.=*
4.  I have the best family. Supporting, crazily laced with drama, and love each other to death!
5. Bestfriends, I'm blessed with them. I used to think I have only one, but now, I think I have more! liek 7 or 8 or moreee.
6. Job. I have the best job *Well not yet my dream job, but I think it's great for now!*. I was offered to do things that not lot can do, and I'm trying my best to learn the ropes. The bosses are so effing nice! XD
7. I have more than I could ever wanted. It's enough, and it's a blessing anyway.

Questions for me to answer::

1) kenapa korg suka ber'blogging'? apa istemewanye dia berbanding facebook, twitter or frendster?
I l.o.v.e blogging, cause it allows me to stay sane! And I've been blogging since Oct 2007. It's been four fruitful years with blogger. I had one, but I close it down due to too much exposure on some people at that time. And now, I'm happy blogging with my new blog again. Before,I blog personal stuff, from angry teenager, to a more maturing, still angry blogger blogging about mundane things.. Blog is like my own personal magazine, or diary. I could put links on things I love, pictures, draft it if I don't want people to read it, personalize it according to my taste, and so on. Writing stuff on fb, twitter and fs sometimes makes me feel like I was desperate for attention, like, I want people to notice me! Vain. In blog, I could say whatever I like, without restriction. But I learn to limit what I shared with the whole world thou. Sometimes, people may twist your words to make them the victim. :p 
Plus side, I learn too many things, fun fun stuff! Met many nice people. I get to stay in touch with faraway friends. *I noticed I got 52 followers, what are you following?? But thank you, anyway. Hope you like my zine. :)*
Down side, people reading and stalking my blog and thinking they know me too well. But ape ape lah. I can't satisfy them all. 

2) bila kali terakhir kamu cakap i love u (dalam apa jua bahasa pun)? pada sapa kamu ucap kan tu?
Erm... not sure. I told my friends I love yous a lot, and then I hugged my dad but I don't say I love you. And when I was telling my bf to sleep at the bed, I told him good night, definitely not I love you. Oh, my priorities are fucked up. I love my friends more than bf and my fam! :p

3) apa hobi kamu? kenapa suka buat hobi tu?
Hobby...I got lots! I like to try new stuff, so you can say my hobby changed from time to time. I like reading, travelling, gaming, blogging, diy-ing, fb-ing, people watching, lepak2-ing, shopping, sleeping, surfing online, eating and all those -ing. I'm a restless bitch!

4) pernah tak beli barang (yg mahal ke murah ke) tp lepas tu tak guna? barang apa? kenapa beli?
Aiyo, terlalu banyak! I think I got... a lot of shoes, bags, clothes that I bought and don't wear. I need to hit charity shop soon to donate most of my stuff. Make way for a new one!!I bought things cause, I like it t first, then I changed my mine as soon as I hit home. I guess I have craziness to buy stuff...urm....

5) tempat menarik dalam malaysia yg pernah di lawati? apa istimewanye tmpat tu?
Hurm.. I think Tioman. It's magical! Went with my dad and mom, and went with tourist group or something, then we are the only Malay.I like the beach, I love the ocean view, especially the hammock! I could laze around all day.Emm. Then an island guy like me so much he gave me his most prized collections of seashell. Villagers said he never showed it to anyone, I'm the first! Well, I was 16, young and naughty, I took three! Buahahaha. 

6) tempat perlancongan best luar negara? apa yg best nye?
I've only been to Singapore and Georgia, US.
Singapore :
Best : shopping haven, and the rules makes those people discipline!
Worst : Selfish people + not much of halal food! (some, not all kay~)

Georgia :
Best : The environment, the shopping (yes I love to shop!) the people! They are so nice and friendly!
Worst: Halal food...I can't eat salad every single bloody dayyyy. :(

7) benda paling pelik penah tengok @ dengar, ada tak? cerita sikit?
Dunno lah ek.. Nothing impress me anymore I guess...sobs.

8) makanan paling sedap pernah di makan? kat mana?
Oh I love food! A lil compilation on food::
The best satay : Gelang Patah's hawker stall near Pasar
The best mee bandung muar :  kota tinggi's food stall, behind surau
The best yong taufu: Kg Melayu Majidee's food stall near clinic
The best Murtabak : Kg Melayu Majidee's food stall near Masjid
The best Secret Recipe: Kota. Seriously good stuff!
Biggest KFC's chicken : Kuantan's KFC near waterfront. Its has the biggest cut! But the KFC in Giant Kuantan have the smallest portion. Good for dieting.. :P


9) masa sekolah dulu glamer cite2 hantu.... cer cerita 1 kisah yg paling kamu ingat....
Err..Banyak jugak kot? But I remember most is....
that ghost that like to sit on top of cupboard and if you realize they are there, they will ask "Dah bangun ke belom, dah bangun ke belom" and they will creep in and ask again, and until they are on top of you!Darn! I was so afraid of this type of hantu, and Khyru keep on telling me there's something on top of cupboard, each time he called to say goodnight. Grr!

10) kenapa kamu tergerak hati nak layan tag ni??
Saja. Cam best jugak layan bosan2 ni.
*Kerja melambak xnak buat.. haih...*
*update, I've been updating this entry from 31 Oct until 9 Nov. I am bloody busy! So sorry Plain Jane!*

11) ha, akhir sekali: berikan saya (at least 1) tips mengempiskan perut.... hahahaha
Huh am still trying to do this. But I know, eating vegies and fruits and with small amount of protein each day will do wonders! Am still trying this method. :))
And then there's sitting up, planking, blah blah blah. Exercisinggggg. Urgh.

Questions for you to answer::
1. Your love of ....... What makes you love it?
2. Why do you or what makes you blog?
3. Tell me about one happiest occasion you can think of.
4. Your dreams?
5. Your dream job?
6. Your dream house?
7. Your dream partner?
8. Your dream wedding?
9. Pet peeves? *so I don't accidentally do it. :p*
10. Do you have an obsession? Tell me about it!
11. What would you, describe you? And describe me! XD

People to answer * If you have time, no pressure there*::
1.Winnie
2. Feeqa
3. Reene
4.Yen
5.Vrinda
6.Ashie
7.Ani Syazana
8.May Zana
9. Cadence
10. Adah
11. Yatre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com