Monday, November 7, 2011

DIY : Hanging ribbons. Canopy bed. Memo board.

There's something about ribbon and laces that speaks so much, and I adore them so.
Not only its cheap (1 inch wide satin ribbon cost around rm4, which could cover a lot of places) , its usable to every single thing, deco, hantaran, escort cards, on menu cards, on invitation cards, photo booth and many more!
The choices are endless!
However, am thinking of making this for photo booth and also incorporate them in pelamin. :)
Here's some of the collection on hanging stuff, not only ribbons :)


Hanging chandelier. Gorgeous!

A diy hanging flower with ribbons. the colors are vibrant and youthful!

Love this picture of the bride with colorful hanging ribbons..

A diy hanging ribbong wreath for baby shower

This is cute! Love to make one if I have that much time. :)

Magical!

Adore this escort card with tiny clothes pins on hanging ribbons

Back drop for wedding ceremony

Hanging ribbons on chair. Stinking cute!

Totally adore the bride with hanging ribbons. Swooonnn~

Here's one with lanterns. Pretty stuff!

If you have more time *unlike moi* you may create fab paper flowers and combine it with ribbons.

I probably make some diy chandelier, and also as a hanging canopy for bed. 
I am still thinking of fresh flower chandelier or hanging ribbon? 
Well there's a lot of thinking to do, and not enough time!
How to do some nice headboard *bilik pengantin* ideas



However, am still searching high and low on canopy bed. I want canopy bed!
There's something about canopy bed that make me feel so romantic and giddy with love. <3
I want one since forever and I think I could create one, so maybe since I'm going to take hols 3 days earlier, so am gonna do one! I still have 10 m white curtains to make! Woohoo~

Bliss..
Dreamy and lovelyyy.. 
Making out under this is super romantic! XD
*Winnie, face it girl, am gonna get married, of course will be making out a lot. hahahaha evil laugh*
Here's a compilation, but I can't understand the french one. :P


And I adore the memo board.
Perfect for slipping in memos and photos don't you think?
Hm my mind is now churning up new ideasss.
Its also perfect for guest book, ain't it??
*I think I already have 3 ideas. Adui. *

Here's how to:



The list:
http://moonlight-whimsy.blogspot.com/2010/10/5-decorating-ideas-for-paper-lanterns.html
http://www.blog.sugarlotus.com/2007/09/new-uses-for-ordinary-things-part-deux.html
http://aislinnevents.com/a-few-things-i-cant-live-without/
http://chezwedd.com/wedding-design-pomanders/
http://cubesedenwedding.blogspot.com/2010/04/low-cost-green-diy-wall-hanging.html
http://www.sittinginatreeevents.com/blog/tag/ribbon
http://sheralyn.wordpress.com/2011/05/05/wedding-inspiration-2/
http://meticulouswedding.blogspot.com/2011/07/dressing-inanimate-objects.html
http://www.morethanmundane.com/2011/08/08/diy-ribbon-chandelier/
http://www.lovelyandgracious.com/2010/08/diy-floral-chandelier.html
http://www.eventlucky.com/?tag=chandelier

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com