Saturday, November 6, 2010

Boyfie gave a suprise visit!

Should I again start with how I should be studying but I did not?pftt.

Went out with boyfie, but only in Pekan, just a short visit as he misses me too much. or vice versa. =)

He bought me cakes! From Secret Recipe no less, and bought me dinner too. But did not snap pictures, but I did snap his pictures while he was talking animately. Too cute! Feels like pinching his cheeks!

Ah there's one transsexual (?) with her friends when to the same KFC. I don't mind these kind of people, they are people too and yeah I guess they can't help it. But I do mind they kept their PDAs to barely none exist-able even if they tore each other clothes. I can't even eat properly! I was thinking, what the hell did that guy think when he nuzzles her neck? Omigod, Omigod I did not see that! Disgusting, seriously. Even if you do have crazy sex life or whatever, you don't need to show it to us. Boyfie jangan cakaplah, already looking else where and start commenting everything they do. haih-la.

Okay, now am really gonna embracing the fact that I have exams and I need to study. Thank you very much~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com