Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We'll be young forever~

Me and Khyru, with nothing to do, has been singing some nursery rhymes from old Macdonald to London Bridge, and also Humpty Dumpty. We also sang Twinkle Twnikle and some old school Malay rhymes. But the funniest gotta be those Assalamualaikum, Kum ape? Combat. Bat ape,Batman~. We keep on going and going until our stomach hurt so much for laughing too much. *sigh* I miss him. I wish I could see his face every single day. but unfortunately, can't and I will be doing that if we ever get married.


Speaking of married, I was talking to my classmate the other day n he said that all of our classmates should go to my wedding, how it will be like a small reunion since we finished our degree and so on. N I reply with, eh who said I am going to invite you? Tee hee. Sorry friend, I was joking. :) Of course I'll invite you guys!


And two days before, I asked my classmate to pick me up when I arrived in Pekan, and they were asking what type of presents do I want for my wedding. They were telling me how they should buy me an electrical stuff since that was what we were studying. From jumper, to solder to electrical stuff, they were pestering me about what to give. :)  Kids. So cute and pestering. :P


Ahh n hey I finished my degree! I mean the studying, not grad yet. :( Will be in few months time I do hope. And I m missing my girlfriends and boyfriends already. *sigh* Not even proper goodbye since the one who picked me up arrived so soon, but nevermind. One said, a goodbye is not painful unless u'll never met them again. :) We'll see each other soon enough peeps!


I am thinking of uploading pics of a week am back here, with foods as main, but am just too bloody lazy. even uploading pics of Khyru's convo and our outing are still queuing up. The only think I did? Watching korean dramas. Jjang! Omo, even picked up few words. They are soo cuteee~ 


And I think, watching these dramas makes me look at life differently, such as how easy a misunderstanding could harm peoples relationship, how people show their affection. And looking at it, I saw Khyru mostly everywhere. The way he showed me affection, is the most craziest way for a guy to show his affection to a girl, but he did. And I know that he truly, truly love me. Thank you Khyru, to able to love somebody as crazy as I am. I am clumsy, crazy, eccentric, moody, bitchy, shopaholic, impulsive, not the prettiest of all, not the most stick thin body of all too, but yet, you could love me as much as you do and did not try to change me, but makes me wanna change myself. :)




Awwww. Watching this sappy korean always makes me goes mellow. Alwaysss.


But truly, I love you Khyru. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com