My smiley granma. I totally heart this woman. She shows me everything could be done if you put ur heart on it. :)
My other mother, my aunty, Che Nab, gorgeous woman, even gorgeous heart, her birthday is the same as Khyru's. No wonder I could get along so well :P
Pika, Che Nab's daughter or my cousin, good luck on next year SPM kid!
Growing up, me n her brother always giving her hard time. :P
My uncle, Che Ya, brainy guy. Over dinner we talk about history and he quizzes us on who is who, blah2.
My two poser, the older, Ecah, and the younger, Hajar. Hajar practically is my daughter, I took care of her from she's 3hours till now. Even when she's moody and don't like to be with anyone else but her mom, she still wants to be with me, cute kid, too crazy for a kid, just like I was before. :P The older sister is much more refine, shy and quiet, totally a drama queen but the younger is a drama queen, n she's a rock star in a way.
Me and my fav crazy cousin. We do things together when we were a kid, and growing up, we tease each other mercilessly.
Tanjung piai, 15mins from my kampung.
The family
Awesome huh? MasyaAllah. :)
Can you see the monkeys?












0 comments:
Post a Comment