Okay scratch that Senai Family Day thingy, I am going to balik kampung!! Wohoo!! This is more me & us then that family day thingy. Yippeee!
So U guys probably know by now I changed my k660i to HTC Desire, and you know the feeling you saved up a lot for things that you wish for and when you ended up buying it, its so not the thing you think it is? Welllll, its not the case with Desire, its so blooooooody goood!!! I can't stop smiling! I downloaded games, live wallpaper, and more and more and more apps! But the only thing that I don't like it the battery life! Its so fucking short lived! I think it could only last around 8hours or so, and I know I am a heavy user, so I google around and found a few tips and tricks, so gonna share with you guys here, and yeah I am skeptical but if I don;t try I'll never know right?
So here how it is:
a. Turn on, charge until the light turn green, take of the charger, turn off the phone, charge again till green light, un-charge, turn on, wait two minutes, and charge again till the red light turns green.
I tried this, nothing happens, still 8hours or so.
onto b.
b, Turn on, charge for 8 hours or more, un- charge, turn off, charge for 1hour, un charge, turn on, wait two minutes, charge for another hour.
So I just uncharge it, and I am counting down the battery life, hope it works! I read somewhere that people get 36hours+- by doing this, and it improves like 200% baterry life! So yeah, I'll keep u guys posted about this method later. :)
Till then, have a Merry Christmas for those who celebrate, and have a happy new year every one! :)
Aloha (2015)
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment