Saturday, December 11, 2010

HTC Desire and HTC Legend

*Smile*
Oh yes I am in a very good mood lately.
My phone, HTC Desire just arrived at my lovely brother doorstep, and will be embracing mama in a week.
As all of you probably know, Khyru's birthday just passed, and I haven't got any present yet. 
Well its because I actually wanna buy him another Desire.
However, my brother have Legend on his hand, but still I'm not sure. 
Should I wait and buy another Desire, or should I go with the Legend?
Damn.That is a hard choice.

...............

Okay, at last, I asked him.
And he said, he's fine with anything, so...no surprise there. :(

And yest, I video call my brother, and saw my Desire. Oh!!!
How I wish he's coming back quickly!!
I want my Desire!!
Okay, another week. Just a few days, I can handle it. :)

Here is Legend::

Since he is crazy about GPS, so I thought this is the appropriate gift for him. 
But I checked that Malaysia have no google maps, or lagging too much, so I look on forums and there are some apps that needed to be downloaded, and accurately points way just like a GPS.
So I m happy for that
Since he's not a gamer or playing internet heavily, unlike me, so he said this is just perfect.
But still, I want to actually give him Desire too. 
Too bad, but as long as he s happy with the gift, then its ok! :)

And I think I need to change my data plan. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com