Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DIET : Mini blueberry cheesecake

I just love blueberry cheesecake. however, the cheesecake often make me feel squishy as its too cheesy. Therefore, I'll try to make a mini ones, so that I won't get tired of it easily. 


The ingredients:
Fillings:
500g cream cheese
2 eggs
130g sugar
A lil bit of vanilla
50ml of whipping cream
50ml of regular milk


The base:
Any crackers or biscuits for 100g (mine I used oats crackers)
125g butter
25g sugar


For the base, simple pulse (blend) the biscuits till they are fine, and combine with sugar. I pulse everything. Then, wait till the butter melt, or in my case, I melt them by putting them in the pans and then combine with the crackers and sugar. Put this in muffin foil or pie foil and smooth it down. Freeze till the fillings are ready.


Next, for the filling, beat the cream cheese until its smooth. Start putting in sugar, bit by bit, while beating them whether by hand or by machine, mine of course I used machine. Then, start adding egg, one, then beat em, then another one egg, and beat them again. Next, add the vanilla, beat, whipping cream, beat and last but not least, milk. Beat until everything is smooth and not lumpy. Pour this mixture into the froze base. Bake in the pre heat oven till 15minutes or until the middle of the mini cheesecake is a bit wet but others are fully bake. Transfer those to cooling rack, after fully cool, transfer to freezer and freeze em till few hours or full two days.


For the top, whether you choose any jams, just spread it on! I chose blueberry, coz I am a blueberry lover. :)







Its just so mini and cute! 
Totally <3 this!
N I gave this to Khyru when he came and he said it is delicious! 
*aww*

4 comments:

Ershadiah said...

aaaaaaaaaaa.i wan i wan!

Restless Bitch said...

hehehe.how to give?habis oredi babe :)

Ershadiah said...

babe, acuan die kalo gune cm muffin pny ok kan? bsok nk wat ni.

Restless Bitch said...

i guna muffin cup la tu,pstu da siap,i bukak cup dia, jd la togel cmtu.heheheh :) good luck!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com